The CompTIA CYSA+ exam is an IT workforce certification that applies behavioral analytics to networks and devices to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats through continuous security monitoring. Successful completion of the course will also earn you 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the Texas A&M Cybersecurity Center.
The Texas A&M Cybersecurity Center (TAMC2) has partnered with the one and only, Jason Dion, to help deliver content and keep you engaged as you achieve your learning objectives. This is a self-paced, asynchronous course, where you can come and go. Once you are ready, we will issue you a voucher.
In this course, you will prepare to pass the CompTIA CySA+ certification exam with confidence! CySA+ will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents.
- Let the Texas A&M Cybersecurity Center help you kickstart your journey to more cybersecurity knowledge and your CompTIA CySA+ certification from CompTIA.
This course is adapted to the CS0-003 version of the CompTIA CySA+ Exam.
HOW THIS COURSE WORKS
- This is a self-paced, asynchronous course, where you can come and go.
- Short assessments at the end of each module check your knowledge.
- Major objectives will be assessed at the end of the learning modules with the opportunity to practice for the CompTIA CySA+ exams just like you would when you take the test.
- Your instructor, John Romero, will facilitate, encourage, help, and ensure that you finish what you started.
- Finally, once you are ready, we will issue you a voucher to take the exam from a certified CompTIA location or proctored online.
Registration Fees and Payment Details:
$525 per course registration (non-refundable)